PRT Trainer Requirements
Trainers are required to demonstrate certain requirements prior to appointment. These include:
- Three years experience as a chiropractor, with current GCC regsitration;
- Normally two years experience in the practice from which the Trainer is applying;
- Licentiate, Member or Fellow of the RCC – this enables the RCC to provide training for trainers, and to quality-assure the programme;
- Continuing clinical competence – completion of GCC annual Continuing Professional Development is accepted as evidence of this;
- Trainers must normally ensure provision of an environment conducive to postgraduate training, and have their practice open to review as part of the appointment process if requested;
- Trainers must participate in at least one Training the Trainers forum every three years.