RCC Public Health Society
Chair: John Stephens LRCC
Secretary: Mark Jessop MRCC (Pain)
All chiropractors have a public health role, not least because MSK health is a public health issue. In addition, chiropractors have thousands of opportunities every year to support people in making positive changes to their general health and wellbeing.
A new RCC Public Health Society was initiated in 2018; an inaugural event was held in Manchester and a Steering Group was established to start to define the role and scope of the society.
Public Health resources for Chiropractors
Interested in joining the RCC Public Health Society?
Joining the Society will enable you to:
- Help shape the developing Public Health role of chiropractors
- Develop your Public Health role
- Participate in Public Health-focused CPD
- Access valuable Public Health resources
- Develop links with the Royal Society for Public Health
- Network with other professionals and organisations linked to Public Health
- Seek election to the Society Committee
To join the RCC Public Health Society, please download and complete the application form (link below):
An annual fee of £20 applies. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com