The Royal College of Chiropractors’ Pregnancy & Paediatrics Faculty
Faculty Members must log in to access the faculty member resources sub-menu.
Click here to login and access member resources.
The Royal College of Chiropractors’ Specialist Faculties, of which the Pregnancy & Paediatrics Faculty is one, have the following role:
- To recognise experience and qualifications relevant to each subject area
- To foster open inquiry and debate among practitioners and the wider healthcare community
- To encourage further, relevant continuing professional development and M-level study
- To define and uphold the competencies of Specialist Faculty members as they pertain to each subject area
- To review, disseminate and develop the evidence-base in each subject area
- To support specialist faculty members in developing and extending skills and knowledge in relevant subject areas
Chair: Lara Cawthra FRCC (Paeds)
Secretary: Alex Newton FRCC (Paeds)
Director of Academic Affairs: Elisabeth Davidson FRCC (Paeds)